Hessert, Mae Sophia
|Birth Name||Hessert, Mae Sophia  [2a]|
|Birth Name||Perkins, Mae|
|Age at Death||93 years, 3 months, 5 days|
|Birth [E0190]||1880-08-27||USA, Ohio||Birth of Hessert, Mae Sophia||
|[3a]  [4a] |
|Census [E5525]||1900-06-11||USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Rocky River||Census Hessert, Jacob family 1900||
|Marriage [E4853]||1904-03-30||Marriage of Perkins, Charles Ray and Hessert, Mae Sophia||
|General [E3331]||1908-02-08||USA, Ohio, Lorain Co., Amherst||Newspaper: Baus-Keller Wedding, 1908, Evening Telegram, Elyria||
|Residence [E2887]||1912-04-26||USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Dover Center, Center Ridge Road (obsolete)||Residence of Perkins, C. Ray family||
|Census [E0012]||1910||USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Rocky River||Census Hessert, Jacob 1910||
Name: Jacob Hessert Birthplace: GER State: OH Age: 67 Color: W Enumeration District: 0041 Visit: 0195 County: Cuyahoga, Rocky River Relation: Head of Household Other Residents: RelationTD> Name Color Age Birth Place Wife Louisa 66 Switz
|Residence [E2889]||1920||USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Dover Center, Center Ridge Road (obsolete)||Residence of Perkins, C. Ray family 1920||
|Census [E0151]||1920-01-01||USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Dover Center (obsolete)||Census Perkins, Charles Ray family 1920||
|Census [E5523]||1930-04-11||USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Dover Township (obsolete)||Census Perkins, Charles Ray family 1930||
|Residence [E2890]||1940||USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Dover Center, Center Ridge Road (obsolete)||Residence of Perkins, C. Ray family 1940||
|Death [E0191]||1973-12-00||Death of Hessert, Mae Sophia||
|Father||Hessert, Jacob [I0870]|
|Mother||Schuetzeler, Louisa [I0871]|
|Date||Street||City||County||State/ Province||Country||Postal Code||Phone||Sources|
|Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Westlake|
Last Review: 2009-4Q
Generation: FFM : 03: DL-0
Narrative - Hessert, Jacob and Schuetzeler, Louisa family
Jacob Hessert born in Germany July 1841. Father and mother are both unknown. Jacob imigrated to the United States in 1851.
Louisa Schuetzeler born in Switzerland, March 1842. Father and mother are both unknown.
1860s: Jacob 27 & Louisa 26 were married August 1868, in Cuyahoga County.
1870s: They were living in Rockport Township of Cuyahoga County during the 1870 census. Jacob was working as a cooper, with value of real estate being $2,000. Living next door were Adam Hesser, also a cooper (who may be a brother) and Seours(?) (could be the father(?)). All three were spelled Hesser. First born was Anna, June 1870 in Ohio. 1880s: Second born was Mae Sophia. Aug. 27, 1880 in Ohio. Then came Catherine, March 1884, also Ohio.
1900s: In the June 1900 census the family was living in Rocky River Hamlet. Jacob was working as a farmer.
1910s: 1908 living in Rockport. Attended wedding with Pease and Mr. & Mrs. C. Ray Perkins. Research Notes: Is Catherine same as Kattie, see 1900 census, two entries below is Howard Pease.
Need wedding cirtificate of Jacob & Louisa
Elyria wedding has both Jacob and a Adam Hessert, brother? All of Rockport, 1908. Found Herbert Hessert, b 1871, Adam Hessert b 1836, all of Rockport.
Adam, b 1836 M Catherin, b Carrie, b 1884
Herbert b 1871 M carrie m 1897
Louis b 1810 M Barbary b 1810 Elizabeth 1852
Jacob b 1842 M Luisa b 1846
|Social Security Number||281-36-8624, Issued: Ohio, Residence: Ohio, ZIP: 44102, Cleveland, Ohio, Perkins, Mae|||
- Letter from Perkins (Strandberg) , Phyllis [S0189]
- Letter to Jerry Perkins, March 18, 1999 [S0190]
- Book; Birthday; Perkins, Dana & Ella [S0191]
- Social Security Death Index: United States, 1937-1996, Volume 2, M-Z [S0186]
- Census; USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Rocky River Hamlet 1900, 232 [S0024]
- Book; Underhill Genealogy, Vol. V [S0167]
- Newspaper: Evening Telegram, Elyria Ohio [S0385]
- Map Platt, Ohio, Cuyahoga, Dover Township 191x [S0307]
- Census; USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Goldwood Township 1910, 41 [S0028]
- Map Platt, Ohio, Dover Center, 1920 [S0308]
- Census; USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Dover Township 1920, 529 [S0043]
- Census; USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Dover Village 1930, 18-581 [S0023]
- Map Platt, Ohio, Dover Center 1940 [S0309]
- Census; USA, Ohio, Cuyahoga Co., Olmsted Falls 1900 228 [S0314]
- Individual; Perkins, Gerald Dana [S0002]
- Birth Record; Perkins, Dana Hessert [S0056]
- Military Registration WWI Perkins, Charles Ray [S0022]
- Death Obituary; Perkins, C. Ray [S0071]
- Social Security Death Index: United States, 1937-1996, Volume 1, A-L [S0178]